Customer Service Representative - Fulltime
Who are we?
Kooduu is a consumer electronics brand that has Dutch and Danish roots and was founded in 2017 on the basis of togetherness, happiness, positive ambiance, coziness, innovation, and putting a smile on people’s faces.
We invite people to set the mood wherever and whenever. This means all Kooduu products are the perfect companion for any social event, such as a summer barbecue, indoor family gatherings, picnics in the park, or a romantic evening for two on the couch. Join the Kooduu team and boost the cozy minimalism lifestyle with a little help from Kooduu products.
We’re growing fast and that’s why we need a new Customer Service Representative who can support us in areas like customer service, order processing, and with some light administrative work. Is it you?
Your main responsibilities include providing product/service information, processing incoming orders, tracking and/or solving delivery issues, and handling after-sales cases. You will be onboarded in this role by your colleagues, who would get you up to speed and equip you to succeed. Some experience is welcome, but not a must.
So, let's talk about the kind of tasks you will be doing
• Answer the phone, email, webchat, and provide product and service information to our customers, team or partners.
• Handle simple technical support cases.
• Prepare parcels and send spare parts via post.
• Manage product returns.
• Process incoming orders and solve any delivery issue with the logistics team.
• Be the right hand of the logistics team: the bridge between them and our sales agents.
• From time to time we may need your help in other kinds of tasks to make things happen. We're a small and dynamic team.
What we will like you to bring
• Fluency in English. It is a big plus if you speak German, French, and/or Dutch.
• Excellent people skills, since you will be collaborating with different teams.
• Organizational skills that allow you to multitask effectively while still taking care of the details.
• A hands-on and can-do attitude.
• Enough computer skills to learn how to use new systems. We use Outlook, Salesforce, Exact, and will introduce new tools along the way.
• We are a small team of open and fun professionals, so we hope to find that mix of informal but responsible colleague that fuels our brand and growth.
What’s in it for you?
• An nice office space 5 walking minutes away from the central station in Haarlem, NL.
• Onboarding and support from your colleagues – you’re not alone! Feel free to ask and provide feedback.
• You can grow as a professional at Kooduu. You get to do a lot of things by yourself and have ownership while having support from your peers.
• A complete business insight in the customer service department.
• A good compensation for your work.
• Join a company that is about to expand and a team open to humor and friendliness.
• Enjoy Kooduu Thursday Afternoon Get-Togethers and the occasional, but now legendary Kooduu International-themed nights, corona rules allowing, of course.
If you are interested in working at Kooduu as a Customer Service Representative, please contact us soon and send your resume including a motivation letter to jobs @ kooduu.com. We will come back to you within a week.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Kooduu Team
Only personal replies by candidates for the job will be considered.